He means the customer
His means the customer’s
Us or We means "The Web Print Sign Design" and its suppliers and partners
All orders are final and subject to the conditions in this document. The customer accepts these when placing an order. If a person who is under 18 years old wishes to place orders, the person must provide an email address for his or her parent or guardian. All data should be securely saved by the customer beyond the time of placing the order. We do not save or keep the data transmitted by the customer after print and delete all order related digital data with order fulfillment.
- Pornographic or obscene or sexually inciting material;
- Racist or extremist material;
- Material that is likely to incite hatred against any person or group;
- Blasphemous material;
- Defamatory or otherwise actionable material;
- Images of any actual criminal act;
- Material the use or inclusion of which infringes any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right of any third party;
- Material that breaches any applicable laws or legislation.
All liability for loss or damage suffered due to a delayed delivery of the item/s, whether this loss is caused by us or by a third party is expressively excluded.
Price and Payment
The customer must pay in full by credit or debit card in advance when submitting an Order online. The price of the Photographic Products ordered is the price in force at the date and time of placing the Order, as set out on this website, inclusive of VAT (or other prevailing sales tax at the current rate). Online payments are processed by Paypal.
We strive to dispatch orders within three days, but are under no obligation to do so. Our despatch audit systems serve as proof of posting/ despatch through third party couriers or Royal Mail.
Any complaints, as far as visible faults are concerned need to be presented by the customer within two weeks of receipt of goods. Non-visible faults are covered for six month by the consumer warranties as defined in the local laws. We will choose to either repair or replace faults in case of valid complaints. In no event Glasgow Banners or its suppliers’ or its partner’s accept liability, under any circumstances whether based on action or claims in contract or in tort (including without limitation negligence and strict liability) which exceeds the purchase price the product.
Glasgow Banners can not be hold liable for any damage arising out of faults or failure to connect to the web-site, parts of it or similar technical problems. Glasgow Banners and does not accept any liability for loss of data, except in case of gross negligence or intent.
Glasgow Banners is liable to provide products and services consistent with information and descriptions advertised. If the quality of our work is not of an acceptable standard, damaged or lost before delivery we will replace or refund monies paid in full.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms (and the provision of goods and services by us) are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom . In the event of any dispute arising in relation of these terms or in relation to the provision of any goods and services by us the English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over such disputes.
Website Terms and conditions
The term ' The Web Print Sign Design' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 8 Cairnbrook Industrial Estate, Glasgow G34 0NZ. Our company registration number is SC 277212,
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The Web Print Shop | Unit 8 Cairnbrook Industrial Estate | Cairnbrook Road | Glasgow | Scotland | G34 0NZ
Telephone 0141 771 9492 | Email email@example.com
The Web (Greater Easterhouse Resource Project) Limited Company Registered in Scotland SC 277212